We have redesigned the old 3DR SiK radio to provide
premium features such as true diversity and long range to enable BVLOS operative capacity in a small and power efficient package.
The radio uses open-source firmware
which has been developed for the MAVLink standard protocol and may be integrated with major open source flight stacks and ground station software such as Mission Planner and QGC.
This item will pair to any existing SiK radio when configured adequately.
For more technical details please visit our docs site.Board Specs:
- Weight: 16.98g [0.598oz] w/o antennas
- Antennas weight: 16.26g [0.573oz]
- Dimensions: 54.7mm x 24.7 mm x 11.6 mm (bounding box including case and SMA connector)
- Antenna connectors: RP-SMA
- Max output power: +29dBm
- Max current draw: 1.1A (peak)
- Operating voltage: 3.8 to 5.5V (5.0V recommended)
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Serial connector: JST-GH 6 (pinout according to pinout documentation)