The Power Zero is a renewed high-quality power module standard based on the ACSP7. It offers extremely accurate measurements across the entire current and voltage operating range. is the first company to introduce a non-invasive Hall-effect current sensor for UAV/Robotics application and high precision voltage dividing circuit for consistent and reliable measurements.
Compared to the ACSP7, the .5v offset is removed and the current sensing is compared with a dedicated power reference. The integrated electrolytic capacitor reduces voltage spikes which result from longer input cable lengths and higher voltage batteries.
- Dual internal power supply to improve the stability of the Hall-sensing.
- 50.4v 12s lipo
- 90 Amps Continuous - 100 Amps (Burst) Max Current Sensing
- 5.3v / 2 Amps
- Voltage Sensing
- 0.06534 Volts per Battery 1 Volt or
- 15.30 Battery Volts per Volt output
- Current Sensing
- 0.02976 Volts per Battery 1 Amp or
- 33.594 Battery Amps per Volt output
Important! These default values must be calibrated for your airframe within the first few flights. Keep a safe margin of battery capacity until calibrated and confirmed.
- Board Weight: 2.50g (0.08 oz)
- Board Dimensions:
- 18mm x 18mm (.70"x.70")
- Height: 7.30 mm (0.28")